Salimus experienced team is capable of providing several environmental consultancy services, such as:
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMP) to ensure that construction projects consider environmental factors during construction activities to promote an environmentally responsible development.
- Environmental Auditing: Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly or Bi-monthly environmental audits to verify the level of compliance with the project’s CEMP.
- Drafting the relevant environmental performance and Inspection Reports.
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control Plans (ESCP) to prevent and reduce erosion on construction sites and to minimise the impact of sedimentation.
- Waste Engineering to estimate the waste generation rates, compiling waste management plans which provides strategies to reduce, reuse, recover and recycle construction as well as operations waste.
These services are available for leading green building rating systems, such as: LEED, Estidama and more.