- .Salimus (ATTMA-UK Certified) provides the following on-site building envelope testing services using the following methods:
Air Tightness Test using Blower-Door Test Method.
- Test per ATTMA Technical Standards TSL1 and TSL2, BS EN Standard 13829 or ASTM Standard E779.
- Level-2 Registered ATTMA Air Tightness Testers (Members of ATTMA Competent Persons Scheme).
- Approved Training Partners (ATP) by ATTMA of the United Kingdom.
- Hi-Performance Minneapolis Blower-door Systems made by The Energy Conservatory (TEC).
- Computerized Standard Procedure Application (High Accuracy).
Air Leakage Inspection using Infrared Thermal Imaging Method and Smoke Test (Fog Test) Method.
- Inspection per ASTM Standard E1186.
- Thermal Imaging and Smoke Testing (Fog Testing) Services for EHS-Trakhees, and the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE).
- Hi-Quality German-made Infrared Camera from Testo.
Water Leakage Test using Pressure Hose Test Method.
- Test according to AAMA Standard 501.2-03.
- Original “Monarch” Test Kit.
Building ServicesSalimus Consultancy2023-03-29T06:47:16+00:00